Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's 3:42am & I'm still working!

WOW. Talk about a long day. I worked last night till 3:30am, got up around 9am and left for work at 10:15am. Left work at 7pm and now its almost 4am. That's and 18 Hour Day! Nice. Sorry for all the sorry jag'ovs that tell me "How Lucky I Am", let it be know that I am lucky enough to be un-lazy. I pulled this 18 Hour stuff starting Sunday and Figured I put in a good 115 Hours this week.

Well here is the reason for this blog. I just wrapped up a Word Press blog for a good friend of mine named Kendall aka "Special K". When I have some free time I don't mind helping a buddy out.

The guy installed the sick home theater system and all the Keypads and all the speakers in the ceilings and by the pool (All 30 grand worth) and then the day after he finished I moved to my beach house in St. Pete.

Well any ways I'm tired so check out his site > Home Theater Installers Tampa, Fl

I'm shutting this stupid lap-top down..

~ Johnny Tampa Audi

No comments: