Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home for Sale in Lutz, FL

Here is a link to a website for a House for sale in Lutz, Florida. If anyone is looking for a kick ass house with a Large 2.89 Acre lot, that is fully gated. Visit the site..

This property was listed by a Realtor in Tampa. She listed the home at $675,000 claimed she could bring in Tampa Bay Buc players (Lie) to look at it and then she picked the price of $675.

6 Months ago I called her and told her to reduce the price she said thats a good Idea we should lower it to $650.

When asked last week why there has been no action on it.. She Blamed the owners for Setting the price to high.. The owners (ME) never even mentioned a price to her. She set the f'in price. Basically she blamed everything and every one as to why she had no action in a year. Most of it being my fault. My greed for over pricing the home according to the expert that set the price.

So anyone in the market to sell a home around Tampa, be warned I had this Awful experience with Nancy Ward of Keller Williams. This lady is in my opinion the WORST Realtor I ever dealt with and I have sold or bought 5 Houses in the last 4 Years (10 Agents). One thing that really bothered me was that she would
(supposedly) show the house when the Lawn looked Awful, but wouldn't call me to tell me there where 5ft weeds growing in the beds. Smart. I went to the house one day after her showing to find a dead Spider (Big) on the floor by the front door she could pick this up?? Lazy and certainly not worth 6% ($40,000).


~ JT Out

No comments: