Sunday, December 2, 2007

NFL Week 13 Picks - johnny Tampa rebounds!

Here are the Football Picks for Week 13. Expect a BIG comeback from Johnny Tampa This week..

Detroit @ Vikings - humm. How healthy is A.P.? Kitna guaranteed 10 dub-a-yous. If peterson is healthy he can run for 250 yards in this one. I take the Vikings reluctantly.

Seahawks @ Eagles - Seahawks. QB controversy in Phily. Don't expect DM OR AR returning next year.

SD @ KC - I'll take KC in an upset. Norv Turner is the Worst head coach in history and LT is having a horrible season.

Jets @ Miami - Ill take another upset here in the battle of the worst teams in the AFC. Miami cant go 0-16. this is the only winnable game they have left. Miami Wins.

JAX @ Indy - Marvin Harrison the pussy he is will probably sit because he has a tooth ache. Even so they win @ home.

San Fran @ Carolina - Panthers in an easy one.

Houston @ Tennessee - Ten D wins this one. White has been a non factor lately. I still like Jeff Fischer and they win at home.

ATL @ STL - Rams win this one. Jackson should kill in this game.

BILLS @ SKINS - Bills win. Too much tragedy this week for the Skins. the old "They will win for him" mantra never works. I would expect a blowout.

Browns @ Arizona - This is the game I want to see. I expect about 800 yards in Passing between Anderson and Warner. I like the Browns to win a close one with INTs playing a major role in this game.

DEN @ OAK - Tough game to pick. I'll take OAK. Fargas should have a field day against this swiss cheese D.

NY in Chi-town - Eli Manning is horrible. Hester is unreal. I like Chicago to win.

Tampa @ New Orleans - Bucs need to win this game on the road to validate this year's unprobable season. I just do not think they are all that good. My pick NO.

Cinci @ Pitt - Rothlisberger looked good on Monday night passing in the monsoon. Carson likes to throw picks. Problem here is Cinci has ZERO running game and it looks like weather could be an issue which obviously helps the Steelers. Another thing is how good can that field be after monday Night?? I want Cinci to win but my brain picks the Steelers. Steelers Win.

NE @ Baltimore - For the record I pick NE in every game including the Playoffs and Superbowl and the first 3 games next season. The reason why should be obvious.


Also looking forward to my pilgrimage to MECCA... AKA Lambeau Field. I am greatful that Brett is playing next week. Because it would suck ass to drive 1400 miles from Tampa to Green Bay (More on this drive later) and not see him leading the team. I pray for 2 feet of snow and 30 degree weather! I have my #66 ready my Packers hoody and will pick up some long john's in Wisconsin. Really looking forward to my dinner reservations at Brett Favre's Streakhouse on Friday Night.. I already know what I'm getting. 12oz Filet Medium Rare, Onion Soup, Some of Favre secret recipe Gumbo!! Can't wait!! Then I can't wait for the Packers to otally manhandle to lowly "Steve The Candle" Silver & Black!!!

Will post pictures of the journey from 80 degree weather to 15 degree weather..

Also if anyone other than my 2 subscribers reads this... let me know of any good Strip Clubs in Green Bay!!

JohnnyTampa Out

No comments: