Sunday, November 25, 2007

NFL Football Picks from JohnyTampa - Week 12

NFL Football Picks - Week 12 - from JohnyTampa

Alright here is my first installment. I usually pick at about a 75% clip. Now that I am blogging my picks, I will be happy with a 50% win rate.

I will post my picks ever Sunday Morning... So here we go..


Seattle at St. Louis
- Rams in a upset.
Minnesota at NY Giants - Giants are not so good but Min on the road is worse.
Buffalo at Jacksonville - I like Buffalo to pull an upset but I'm taking the Jags.
New Orleans at Carolina - This is the game I am having trouble with. Brees is either red hot or Ice cold. Same for RBush who I think is a bust. Panthers D at home is my pick.
Washington at Tampa Bay - Bucs at home. Retire Gibbs while you still have a small shread of dignity.
Houston at Cleveland - Browns & Anderson in a blowout.
Tennessee at Cincinnati - Tough game here.
Oakland at Kansas City - Like KC in Arrowhead.
San Francisco at Arizona - Arizona at home. Alex Smith Who?
Baltimore at San Diego - Baltimore is pathetic with the ball. San Diego is not as pathetic with the ball. SD
Denver at Chicago - On the rope here. I'll Pick The Bears. Cutler is a young gun slinger but special teams wins this.
Philadelphia at New England - Please NE in another route. McNabb is an awful QB and Westbrook cannot carry them over the tough as nails NE D

No comments: