Thursday, October 16, 2008

World Series - Sox? Red Sox Suck! Hello Rays!

Rays. That's all I need to say.

I may be a little early on this post but no freakin way the cahx are gonna come back. Not gonna happen.

PS- I have had season Tix all year and now have WS tix in prime time location down low in 119. So even if I trade the Yanks Johnny Tampa 69 for a Rays Johnny Tampa 69 That will NOT be considered a band wagon jumper.

Remember I live 5 Minutes from the Trop and go to about 60 Games a year.

PS- Anyone one want a Ticket for the WS Go to Stub Hub and grab 2 for your self at $950 each (Section 119) I will be there with the Misses Tampa.

5-0 and see yeah Latah Red Cahx.

I havent said shit all year, but you cahx fans can go Fuck Yourself and now the rays are the present and the Cahx are the Past just like the Yanks.

Those of you with your Cahx Word Series tix, send those fuckers back punks.

Later Bitches! And Fuck The Cahx
- A pissed Off Johnny Tampa

No comments: